Oxygen Enhanced Exercise & Rest and EWOT – Exercise With Oxygen Therapy
Oxygen is our most important element for life. Wellness and vitality is totally dependent upon it. So far as body function is concerned, if you don’t use it, you lose it. Any activity increases the human body’s need for oxygen. So we exercise with extra oxygen and see amazing results! Just a 30-60 minute session on a home model oxygen bar displaces harmful free radicals, neutralizes environmental toxins, and destroys anaerobic infectious bacteria, parasites, and microbes. Oxygen enhances the body’s ability to repair and rebuild itself, detoxify blood, and strengthen the cells, as well as the immune system. It will also heighten your concentration, memory, and alertness, sometimes in minutes.
Reported cases that often stem from under-oxygenation:
- Development of cancerous cells which typically convert to cancer
- The development of disease more rapidly and more often
- Retention of toxins in the tissues
- Lack of tissue stimulation furthest from the heart
- Fatigue more often and for longer periods
- Weak mental focus and stimulation
- Poor digestion and food metabolism
Examples of what will deplete your oxygen levels:
- Repeated stress
- Emotional overload
- Physical over-strain
- Lack of exercise
- Poor sleep
- Drugs (prescription/recreational)
- Severe burns
What are the benefits of oxygen discovered by extensive research:
- Removes free radicals
- Reduces tissue swelling
- Increases neuronal energy metabolism in the brain
- Can create sustained cognitive improvement
- Wakes up sleeping (idling) brain cells that are metabolizing enough to stay alive but are not actively “firing”
- Enhances the body’s ability to fight bacterial and viral infections
- Deactivates toxins and poisons (e.g. side effects from some chemotherapy, spider bites, air pollution, etc.)
- Enhances wound healing (stimulates new capillaries into wounds)
- Creates an immediate aerobic state
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory
Reported effects of usage of supplemental oxygen:
- Recovery from physical activity increases by 5-10 fold
- Physical activity participation at a higher level
- Excellent relief from symptoms of altitude sickness, cluster headaches, migraines, hangovers
- Relief from stress (Stress causes shallow breathing which in effect limits oxygen consumption)
- Increase feeling in well-being
- Enhanced sleep while using a CPAP (a mechanical breathing aid for sleep apnea)
- More efficient metabolism
- Improved sleep
- Increased feeling of being more rested and refreshed
- Enhanced relaxation
- Increased mental alertness
How are we getting more oxygen by increasing the level we breathe normally?
Normally, a red blood cell carries no more than 97% oxygen. Many will argue that you cannot force another 3% into the cell. This is true. However, additional oxygen is absorbed by the plasma (which carries the red and white blood cells) and is then pushed into the body’s cells without the aid of the red blood cells. This is called the Law of Mass Action. If you are consistently feeding your body the extra oxygen, there will be an extensive increase in your total tissue oxygen level. The goal is to keep the oxygen level of your blood as close as you can to 100 points for an extended period of time.
All unhealthy germs, viruses and bacteria are weakened or killed with oxygen. If one is suffering from headaches, hangover, migraine, stress, fatigue, cramps, jet lag, heat exhaustion, or minor aches and pains, oxygen can provide almost immediate relief. On a longer term basis, oxygen helps flush toxins and impurities out of one’s blood, possibly preventing cancer from gaining a foothold as well as reduces the effects of mold. Also, oxygen can promote faster healing of minor sprains and injuries.
Oxygen is and always will be our primary nutrient. These days, stress and polluted air make it difficult to get enough of it. Our equipment and proprietary breathing development techniques guarantee you will get as much as you want when you want it.
Further Benefits of Oxygen Relating to our Health
When oxygen levels are increased, the cells pick up extra oxygen and provide it to our tissues. Waste gases and toxins are removed more efficiently and cells begin to function better.
Anaerobic viruses, bacteria and fungi are unable to live in an oxygen enriched environment. Oxygen builds resistance to infections like yeast (candida albicans) that thrive in an oxygen deficient environment. Oxygen helps to neutralize acids in our body, like lactic acid resulting from muscle overload. Our body’s chemical reactions are “fired-up” due to the increased oxygen levels. We burn fat more efficiently. Sleep often improves even at altitude. We feel better, our body is healthier and we think more clearly because of increased oxygenation.
Oxygen Enhanced Exercise – EWOT Explained
There is a direct relationship between oxygen and vitality. Transferring oxygen from the lungs to the cells is the most significant factor in whether you live a healthy life or not. This transfer mechanism becomes weakened with age and the odds towards illness increase. Oxygen Enhanced Exercise greatly aids the body in getting oxygen to the tissues.
Oxygen comprises 21% of the atmosphere. Dr. Robert Rowen of Second Opinion explains that in your 30s, the amount of oxygen released to the cells is significantly higher than in your 70s. When you age, the oxygen arterial pressure falls. Thus, while the volume of oxygen may stay the same and it may appear you are getting enough, you may be oxygen deficient because there isn’t enough pressure to make use of the volume of oxygen.
One aspect of the breakthrough of EWOT is that it raises the arterial pressure to youthful levels. Another aspect is what Dr. William Campbell Douglas calls the Law of Mass Action. Law of Mass Action says that plasma will absorb extra oxygen that hemoglobin cannot absorb and much of that extra oxygen will get eventually be absorbed into the body’s tissue. Both aspects involve breathing higher levels of oxygen while exercising. Exercise increases the circulation, creating a greater pressure to drive oxygen into the capillaries. The increase in arterial pressure as well as the quantity of oxygen via mass action enhances the repair potential of the transfer mechanism and the absorption of extra oxygen into the cells. EWOT is effective for almost every conceivable condition because it improves the delivery of the most essential substance in tissue life and repair.
Now you can purchase these oxygen generating machines directly through our store…
Click below to receive our SPECIAL PRICE