The goji berries (Lycium barbarum and Lycium chinense) have been consumed as an ancient food and medicine in Asia for over 2,000 years. Goji juice has more than 100 constituents. Goji berries offer powerful antioxidant protection. Added benefits include:
- Loaded with protective nutrients containing carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin, and polysaccharides.
- Promotes the health of the eye and macula.
- Contains a stable precursor to vitamin C.
Each two-tablespoon serving can be taken directly, or added to your favorite beverage or smoothie.
This wholesome all-natural, 100% juice is certified organic by the USDA and Organic Certifiers of Ventura, California. It is also kosher and does not contain any added sugar, artificial colors or flavors.
Acai Berry Juice
The acai berry (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) is found in the Brazilian rain forest. Acai has been used for thousands of years to enhance overall health, energy and vitality. Acai berries are abundant in flavonoid compounds known as anthocyanins, the natural pigments responsible for the acai’s deep purple coloring and powerful antioxidant properties. Added benefits include:
- It has been shown that the consumption of acai juice or pulp by healthy human volunteers caused a significant increase in their plasma antioxidant capacity.
- Phytochemical and nutrient component analysis of acai has shown that acai has a low sugar content and contains lipids, with unsaturated fatty acids (oleic and linoleic acids), phytosterols (ß-sitosterol) and dietary fiber.
- Scientific evidence has shown that açai extract possesses noticeable activity against superoxide, and the highest activity of any food reported to date against the peroxyl radical, when measured by the oxygen radical absorbance capacity assay (ORACFL).
We are offering both these juices for $25, which are originally $34. In addition, we have a limited number of Pomegranate juice concentrates available for $10. This NSI product is also all natural with no added sugar or flavorings.
Your partners in health,
Drs Dennis, Fern and Terri